Science Vision and Principles
At Rivelin Primary School, children show a passion for Science through an exciting, engaging and challenging curriculum. Children are given opportunities to explore, discuss and question to deepen their understanding of the world around them.
- Pupils build upon previos knowledge and learn new things through engaging and stimulating Science lessons.
- Pupils ask questions and discuss concepts to develop their ideas and understanding.
- Pupils have practical and active lessons in a range of scientific activities.
- Pupils have the chance to be independent in their learning.
- Pupils have the chance to foster their curiosity through a range of enquiry types.
- Pupils can engage with wider school opportunities to share their learning with others.